March 11, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Copy and paste the link:
What a cool DJ!
My friends and I, totally enjoyed ourselves that night!
He spun a nice and diverse mix of different genres that everyone could dance to.
You know a DJ is good when they can transition from Rock to Pop to Dance to Reggae to Hip Hop. I liked that he wasn't your stereotypical commercial DJ.
DJ Kool Ed has talent. We would love to see him at the Replay again.
Ditto! Have him back--my friends and I had a blast!
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Jayhawker signature taco dish, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Two 10" pizzas with 2 toppings each
· plus 2 drinks. Everyday special: Slice/Salad/Drink, just $6.35
Wheat State Pizza
2 Medium Pizzas, each with 2-toppings, both just $14.99.
· Every day: Get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Nacho pizza with a salad.
· From now through St. Patty's Day: Guinness Beef ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· $5 off a Feast for Two or $10 ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Roasted marinated meat of your choice or panner ...
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 price burgers!
23rd Street Brewery
Hazelnut encrusted goat cheese salad or Brewery chicken soft tacos
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
· Your choice of crispy or grilled chicken breast ...
Tuesday Lunch Special
· Slab-O-Palooza! $10.99 St. Louis Ribs All Day. (Dine ...