Advertisement

Discussions

Reader comments

On Kansas House candidate John Wilson chats on LJWorld.com

Comments

Fred Mertz 2 years, 1 month ago

John seems like a nice guy. Glad he promised not to be mean to people in the legislature.

Tristan Moody 2 years, 1 month ago

I lived in the same scholarship hall with him about ten years ago. He is indeed, quite a nice guy :-). It's a shame I'm not in his district.

xyz 2 years, 1 month ago

I would urge opponent Erica Anderson to find the time to do a JW online chat. Here's my questions for her. 1) You have participated in very few public forums and yet you mention on your website that . If you are elected, how will you assure those whom you represent that you will be in Topeka every day of the legislative session? 2) From June - October, contributions to your campaign = $1,100 as follows: $500, Koch brothers; $500, KS Chamber of Commerce PAC; and $100, Stand up for Kansas PAC. Why did you accept money from these 3 PACs? Why haven't you put forth a local, grassroots effort to raise contributions from people who actually live in the district that you say you want to represent? 3) Who exactly will you be representing if you are elected?

xyz 2 years, 1 month ago

Edit on question #1) You have participated in very few public forums and yet you mention on your website that listening to and representing the people in your district is important to you.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.