My paper was not delivered. What can I do?
Please call our Customer Service Department at 785-832-7199 before 10 a.m. and we will guarantee in-town delivery on the same day.
How do I stop delivery when I go out of town?
Use our Vacation Submission Form.
How do I order previously published issues of the Lawrence Journal-World?
Use our Back Copy Request Form.
How can I send a message to my carrier?
You can send an e-mail message to your carrier through our Carrier Contact Form.
How do I stop delivery of the Crave supplement?
Please call 785-843-1000 or use our Crave Stop Form. Crave was formerly known as River City Pulse
By postal mail:
645 New Hampshire
P.O Box 888
Lawrence, Kansas 66044
- Journal-World newsroom (by department)
- Journal-World news, sports, & photo staff (listed by name)
- Journal-World management
Our Office Hours Are:
Monday through Friday:
7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday:
The office is closed. Call Customer Service between 6 a.m. and 10 a.m. at 785-832-7199.
- Web site feedback
- Browse the Journal-World Online Store
- Kansas Legislature cell phone notifications
- Kansas Legislature e-mail notifications
- Breaking news e-mail alerts
Subscriptions & Billing
For immediate help with subscription and circulation issues, please call (785) 832-7135 or toll-free: 1-800-578-8748.New Subscriptions
To order back issues, call (785) 843-1000
Submit News & AnnouncementsNews Tips
- E-mail news tips
- Call in news tips: (785) 832-7154
- Fax news tips: (785) 843-4512
Letter to the Editor