Journal-World classified (published 12/05/2012)
THE HOLMES FAMILY TRUST, UTA DATED DECEMBER 7, 1999
NOTICE TO CREDITORS PURSUANT TO K.S.A. 58a-818
TO ALL PERSONS CONCERNED:
1. You are notified that Donald Eugene Holmes died on October 28, 2012.
2. The decedent was a Grantor of the Holmes Family Trust, uta dated December 7, 1999.
3. The Successor Co-Trustees are Mark Jeffrey Holmes and Donald David Wilson. They
may be contacted through the office of the Trust's attorney below.
4. The Successor Trustees have the power to pay the outstanding debts of the decedent from the trust property upon receipt of proper proof of the debts.
5. In accordance with K.S.A. 58a818, creditors of the decedent must present claims for
such debts to the trustee in writing within the later of four (4) months from the date of
the first publication of notice, or thirty (30) days after receipt of actual notice if the
identity of the creditor is known or reasonably ascertainable by the Successor Trustees. If a creditor fails to present such claims to the Successor Trustees within such
prescribed time period, the creditor will be forever barred as against the Successor
Trustees and the trust property.
6. Claims should be submitted to the Trustees' attorney, Joseph P. Perry, Perry and
Trent, LLC, 13100 Kansas Avenue, Suite C, Bonner Springs, KS 66012.
Mark Jeffrey Holmes Donald David Wilson
Joseph P. Perry #09296
Perry and Trent, L.L.C.
13100 Kansas Avenue, Suite C
Bonner Springs, Kansas 66012
Phone: (913) 441-3411
Fax: (913) 441-3656
Attorney for the Trust