Journal-World classified (published 02/13/2013)
THE GERTRUDE MUND HRABACK REVOCABLE TRUST, UTA DATED
DECEMBER 1, 2009
NOTICE TO CREDITORS PURSUANT TO K.S.A. 58a-818
TO ALL PERSONS CONCERNED:
1. You are notified that Gertrude Mund Hraback died on December 8, 2012.
2. The decedent was the Grantor of the Gertrude Mund Hraback Revocable Trust, uta
dated December 1, 2009.
3. The Successor Trustee is Sophia Katherine Hraback. She may be contacted through
the office of the Trust's attorney below.
4. The Successor Trustee has the power to pay the outstanding debts of the decedent
from the trust property upon receipt of proper proof of the debts.
5. In accordance with K.S.A. 58a818, creditors of the decedent must present claims for
such debts to the trustee in writing within the later of four (4) months from the date of
the first publication of notice, or thirty (30) days after receipt of actual notice if the
identity of the creditor is known or reasonably ascertainable by the Successor Trustee. If a creditor fails to present such claims to the Successor Trustee within such prescribed time period, the creditor will be forever barred as against the Successor Trustee and the trust property.
6. Claims should be submitted to the Trustee's attorney, Joseph P. Perry, Perry and
Trent, LLC, 13100 Kansas Avenue, Suite C, Bonner Springs, KS 66012.
Sophia Katherine Hraback
Joseph P. Perry #09296
Perry and Trent, L.L.C.
13100 Kansas Avenue, Suite C
Bonner Springs, Kansas 66012
Phone: (913) 441-3411
Fax: (913) 441-3656
Attorney for the Trust