Journal-World classified (published 01/02/2013)
THE RONALD C. AITKENS REVOCABLE TRUST
UTA DATED JANUARY 17, 2008
NOTICE TO CREDITORS PURSUANT TO K.S.A. 58a-818
TO ALL PERSONS CONCERNED:
1. You are notified that Ronald C. Aitkens died on August 31, 2012.
2. The decedent was the Grantor of the Ronald C. Aitkens Revocable Trust, uta dated
January 17, 2008.
3. The Successor Trustee is Martha L. Aitkens. She may be contacted through the office
of the Trust's attorney below.
4. The Successor Trustee has the power to pay the outstanding debts of the decedent
from the trust property upon receipt of proper proof of the debts.
5. In accordance with K.S.A. 58a818, creditors of the decedent must present claims for
such debts to the trustee in writing within the later of four (4) months from the date of
the first publication of notice, or thirty (30) days after receipt of actual notice if the
identity of the creditor is known or reasonably ascertainable by the Successor Trustee. If a creditor fails to present such claims to the Successor Trustee within such prescribed time period, the creditor will be forever barred as against the Successor Trustee and the trust property.
6. Claims should be submitted to the Trustee's attorney, Joseph P. Perry, Perry and
Trent, LLC, 13100 Kansas Avenue, Suite C, Bonner Springs, KS 66012.
Martha L. Aitkens
Joseph P. Perry #09296
Perry and Trent, L.L.C.
13100 Kansas Avenue, Suite C
Bonner Springs, Kansas 66012
Phone: (913) 441-3411
Fax: (913) 441-3656
Attorney for the Trust