Subscribe to as many e-mail editions or SMS alerts as you like. Click on a link below and enter the e-mail address or SMS-enabled phone number to which you'd like your e-mail edition or SMS alert to go. You can unsubscribe to an edition or alert on our e-mail editions and SMS alerts management page or on your profile page.
- LJWorld.com - Breaking News
- Get LJWorld.com breaking news text alerts.
KUsports.com e-mail editions and SMS alerts
Sign up for email editions and game alerts from KUsports.com.
What should I know before I sign up?
- Make sure your cell phone provider offers text messaging (AKA "SMS") and that this service is enabled for your account/phone. Most cell phones these days come with it.
- We offer this as a free service, but be aware that some cell phone providers charge for incoming messages. Then again, others don't. So if you're not sure, contact your provider. (If they do charge, it's likely inexpensive -- like, 2 cents per message.)
- Be aware that the reliability and timeliness of these messages depends on your phone company. We'll hold up our end of the deal and send out the reminders on time -- but your phone service provider, which passes the message from us to you, might introduce a delay. This totally depends on your service provider.
You can unsubscribe to e-mail editions and SMS alerts on our alerts management page.